HAPI Examples repository
Examples distributed with HAPI
All the following examples are referred to by the name of their folders found in HAPI/examples folder.
- DirectXExample - A simple example that shows how to use HAPI in an application that use DirectX for graphics rendering.
- FeedbackBufferCollectorExample - A simple example that shows how easy it is to use HAPI to add haptics to an application that use OpenGL for graphics rendering.
- HAPIDemo - A quite advanced demo using wxWidgets to create an interface for setting properties of predefined force effects.
- SpringExample - A simple example that demonstrates how to render a spring force effect on the haptics device.
- SurfaceExample - A simple example that demonstrates how to render a shape with a touchable surface.
- ThreadExamples - Examples that actually belong more to the H3DUtil part since it shows how to use thread classes.
Take a look at the source code. All classes inheriting from any class with the prefix HAPI is an example of how to extend the feature the HAPI-prefixed class represents.